5/11/09

Happy Happy Happy

I'm so glad that each of you have enjoyed the Chicken Cheese Enchiladas, they are truly a family favorite that is requested over and over. Stacey I'm sorry you got sick from the cilantro but it's good to know that you're allergic so that if you're ever in a Mexican restaurant you'll know to avoid it.

I have more family favorite recipes that I will post in the weeks to come.

I also have two very special events I will soon be sharing with you very soon. Our family has much to be happy about.

3 comments:

Melanie@TheOldWhiteCottage said...

Hi Pamela!

Your enchilada recipe sounds delicious! I love enchiladas.

I stopped by to tell you that you won the giveaway on my blog! Please e-mail me your address at
theoldwhitecottage@yahoo.com. Congratulations!

Melanie@TheOldWhiteCottage said...

Hi Pamela,

Just a reminder that I need your address to send you the giveaway. Sorry to comment here, but I don't have an e-mail address for you.

http://www.oldwhitecottage.blogspot.com/

Melanie

Stacey said...

I made this again last week, and really enjoyed it. I have to leave the Cilantro out though. :-)

I am patiently waiting for you to post some more recipes. I love trying new dishes.