1/5/10

CraftyPod - A blog and podcast about making stuff

One of the most awesome craft blogs I've found in a long time. There's new stuff and loads of vintage stuff as well. This is one of those blogs you could spend all day just following link after link looking with amazement and wonder at all the crafty goodness and wishing you were a cat so you'd have an extra 8 lives to make all of it. I'm not even sure 8 extra lives would be enough time to do half of the stuff that looks interesting but wouldn't it be fun to try.

www.craftypod.com/

There's a flickr group as well, so you can spend another day just looking at stuff other people have made.

www.flickr.com/groups/1300628@N20/pool/

Have fun :o)

2 comments:

Diane Gilleland said...

Wow, thank you so much for that lovely shout-out! I'm thrilled that you're enjoying the blog. Happy New Year to you!

sweetjeanette said...

Thank you for the heads-up on the craftypod! I followed a trail to your blog because the name caught my eye....a million years ago when my husband and I were engaged we said if we had a son, his middle name would be Sojourner. No kids, but still love the name. LOL