6/20/08

Hopefully


I've been thinking of all the cyber friends I've made in the past 10 yrs. I don't seem to be able to keep up with them the way I would like. Never can seem to find the time to return emails in a timely fashion.


And...


Son has be deployed to Iraq for his second tour. Keeping in touch with him during these deployments can be a challenge as well.


So...


I have decided that I am going to try and blog once a week in an effort to stay in touch with folks and let them know what exciting things are happening in our lives. And maybe I can get Pilgrim to teach me how to download my pictures to this computer so I can share them with friends and family.


Stay tuned... news at 6 o'clock :o)

1 comment:

Jess said...

God bless you ma'am. For your son's service and to yours. I am going to join the army as sonn as I graduate highschool. Because of men and women like your son, I am proud to be American. Thank you.