Between the rain we've been getting from the hurricanes and a large patch of what has been discribed as decomposing granite what should have taken about a week has taken three. But Matt and Mary have been here faithfully every day the weather would premit them and have put in some long hours on these steps. The finished result looks fabulous and I couldn't be happier. These picture don't do true justice. Now we have to find some pavers to put down over the rock dust (grey stuff).
However the pumpkins aren't doing so well. They've been attacked by squash bugs and it ain't pretty. I've gotten rid of most of the bugs and I'm hoping they can hang on until Halloween but I am pretty certian at least one of them is going to rot well before then. Oh well, they were fun to grow and I learned something in the process.